This is a General Level PACE (Level 9) and requires a Score Key.
It is the first in a series of 12 PACEs that comprise World Geography (1097-1108).
- To recognise and name some types of maps
- To describe the Flood and the results of the Flood
- To describe the topography of Earth
- To understand plate tectonics
- To describe various types of climates found on Earth
- To understand, in a limited way, what it is like to orbit the moon and see Earth from space
For more in this series, search World Geography.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.