This is the fifth in a series of 6 PACEs.
This PACE contains the following:
- Becoming mentally and physically prepared for public speaking
- Identifying the symptoms of stage fright
- Converting nervous tension into positive energy
- Learning how to relax on stage
- Speaking with emotion and enthusiasm
This is a General Level Elective PACE (Level 9) and requires a Score Key.
It can also be used independently by any individual wanting an introduction to public speaking.
For more in this series, search Speech.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.