This is the third in a series of 6 PACEs.
This PACE contains the following:
- Learning to articulate sounds properly
- Understanding the importance of correct pronunciation
- Identifying the effects of different dialects
- Learning the best choice of vocabulary
- Learning how pause, stress, and pitch affect speaking
This is a General Level Elective PACE (Level 9) and requires a Score Key.
It can also be used independently by any individual wanting an introduction to public speaking.
For more in this series, search Speech.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.