This is the third in a series of 6 PACEs.
This PACE contains the following:
- To appreciate the backgrounds of some of our great hymns and hymn writers
- To recognize the differences between the three types of clefs
- To know the name of each line and space in a staff
- To identify and notate a chromatic scale and a major scale
- To identify and notate triads in root position
- To identify and notate all treble clef and bass clef key signatures
This is a General Level Elective PACE (Level 9) and requires a Score Key.
It can also be used independently by any individual wanting an introduction to music.
For more in this series, search Music.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.