This is the first in a series of 6 PACEs.
This PACE contains the following:
- To know the five basic groups of musical instruments
- To identify each instrument in the string, woodwind, brass, percussion and keyboard families
- To understand the meaning of being musical
- To learn how to select an instrument
- To recognise the importance of practising your instrument
- To discern the right use of playing musical instruments
This is a General Level Elective PACE (Level 9) and requires a Score Key.
It can also be used independently by any individual wanting an introduction to music.
For more in this series, search Music.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.