This PACE contains the following:
- To state why legends and myths are important in understanding human cultures
- To describe the development of Rome's republican government after the expulsion of the Etruscan Kings
- To list five important changes that occurred in Rome following the Punic Wars
- To discuss the legacy left to Roman politics by the attempted reforms of the Gracchi Period
- To state how the Roman office of dictator gave way to military rule after Marius
- To explain the significance of Julius Caesar's successful seizure of power in Rome and his designation by the senate' as "dictator for life"
- To give five reasons why Christianity spread so rapidly through the Roman Empire during the two centuries following its appearance
- To show how five key events contributed to the weakening of Rome's empire
- To state three Major reasons why Rome eventually "declined and fell"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.