This PACE contains the following:
- To state three reasons why Greece, despite her disadvantages, developed a vigorous and splendid
- To identify three ideals of early Greek society as described by Homer
- To explain how Greek city-states evolved from monarchies into democracies
- To summarize the Spartan view of man and the state
- To name four major reforms of Solon in Athens
- To explain the importance to Greece of the Persian Wars
- To list three facts about ancient Greek drama
- To contrast the historical methods of Herodotus and Thucydides
- To explain how Greek sculpture differed from Egyptian sculpture
- To list the three basic orders of Greek architecture
- To explain the major interests of the Milesian school of Greek philosophers
- To identify Socrates' primary philosophical concern
- To discuss Plato's ideal state
- To indicate the most important reason why Greek independence did not long survive after the Persian
- To state Alexander the Great's ultimate goal as he conquered the world
- To define "Hellenization"
- To state the basic reason for the excellence of Greek cultural achievement.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.