This PACE contains the following:
- To identify the main tenets of the Romantic Movement
- To list the individuals who contributed to the culture and intellectual life of Western civilization in the fields of literature, art, architecture, music, and philosophy during the Romantic period
- To explain the composition and achievements of the Congress of Vienna
- To summarize the major currents of European history and the revolutions between 1820 and 1849
- To describe the results of the struggles and the search for stability in the first half of the nineteenth century
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.