This PACE contains the following:
- To define the term science
- To state a philosophical concept is necessary for science to develop
- To discuss primitive man's response to his universe
- To show why the Greeks are considered the founders of scientific inquiry
- To state the principal view of the universe 'derived from a Greek scientist and believed for thirteen
- To explain how the science of the Middle Ages was related to Christian theology
- To describe how the scientific discoveries of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries challenged the church's view of the universe
- To list at least six different discoveries or developments that contributed to the emergence of a "modern"
- view of the world and man
- To differentiate between religion and science and tell why they are both valid sources of truth
- To explain how modern science has both helped and hurt mankind in the struggle for knowledge and for harmony among peoples
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.