This PACE contains the following:
- Recognise, recall, write, translate and relate to an English derivative ten Greek words
- Greek suffixes -της and -ευς
- Conjugate the μι verbs – δίδωμι, τίθημι and ίστημι – in the following indicatives: present active, present middle/passive, imperfect active, imperfect middle/passive, aorist active, aorist middle, aorist passive, future active and future middle.
- Conjugate λύω in the following imperatives: present middle/passive, aorist active, aorist middle and aorist passive
- Greek prohibitions (negative commands)
- Decline nouns of the third declension
- Principle parts of irregular Greek verbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.