Returns, Cancellations and Refunds Policy:
Please read the following Terms & Conditions before returning any materials for credit or refund:
- Returns Requests must be submitted to the Orders department via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and approved beforesending the items back to CEE.
- Any items that are not intact or are damaged will not be refunded.
- Item must be returned for refund within 30 days from purchase date.
- CEE Ltd will not refund items purchased as parts of a set.
- Forms, certificates, flags, DVDs, CDs, computer software, stickers, stars and charts are not refundable.
- CEE Ltd will only refund postage for returns in the case of a despatch error.
- Upon request, non-refundable items submitted for a refund can be returned to the customer if postage is paid by the customer. An administration fee of £2.50 will be applicable. Customers need to contact CEE Ltd within 5 working days of being notified by CEE Ltd, to request the return of non-refundable items. Non-refundable items that are not claimed within 5 days will be disposed of at the discretion of CEE Ltd.
- Once an order has been placed, changes cannot be made to the submitted order. Additional items will have to be ordered in a new separate order. In some cases, the orders can then be combined (this is at the discretion of CEE Ltd and is not a guaranteed option). A £2.50 administration fee will be charged for this service.
- Requests for items to be removed from an order will incur a £2.50 administration charge. Our orders are often dispatched on the same day, and requests for this service may not always be possible.
When you buy goods from a business, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed. You can find out more information in the Consumer Rights Act.