A resource book to accompany Apologetics PACEs 07-10.
This expanded and updated edition of Dr Kumar's original best-selling classic Christianity for Skeptics enlists scholars - both believers and unbelievers - who have come to the conclusion that there is a strong argument and basis for belief in Christianity. In readable, analytical fashion, Drs Kumar and Safarti tackle the big issues, and present answers to the questions often asked by skeptics:
- Does God Exist?
- If there is a God, why is there evil and suffering?
- Is atheism rational?
- The case for the deity of Christ.
- Is the Bible the Word of God?
- Christianity and comparative religion
- Answering the Eastern mind
- Answering the challenge of Islam
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.