The Christian Counselor's Manual is a companion and sequel to the author's influential Competent to Counsel. It takes the approach of nouthetic counseling introduced in the earlier volume and applies it to a wide range of issues, topics, and techniques in counseling:
- Who is qualified to be a counselor?
- How can counselees change?
- How does the Holy Spirit work?
- What role does hope play?
- What is the function of language?
- How do we ask the right questions?
- What often lies behind depression?
- How do we deal with anger?
- What is schizophrenia?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.