Steps to follow:
- Add your purchase agreement to your cart, checkout and pay.
- Download the fillable PDF agreement.
- Complete the agreement and email to email@example.com
Once the above steps have been completed, we will activate your account, provide an account number and activate any applicable discounts.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities of CEE Ltd
CEE Ltd agrees to provide:
- One complete set of A.C.E. Manuals: Administration, Procedures I and II
- Initial training of one staff member at no additional charge
- Support as appropriate, i.e. through CEE’s standard support channels and during office support hours
- Access to events and training, including Schools on Track, Professional Training, Christian Educators’ Conference, European Student Convention, access to the International Student Convention (if qualification criteria are met) and In-Service Training Events run by CEE. Additional charges will apply.
- An Assistance Visit at least every two years
- Promotional materials (on request)
- Educational curriculum and supplies at discount (provided the appropriate quality status is maintained and all responsibilities of the purchaser as listed below are met)
- Access to the International Certificate of Christian Education
Responsibilities of the Purchaser
The school is responsible to ensure the following criteria are met:
A.C.E. Professional Training:
The purchaser and all full-time supervisors should complete the Professional Training Course prior to their appointment and commencement of duties. Church leaders shall attend and complete the next available Schools on Track Course. All accommodation, meals and travel costs for attending these courses are the purchaser’s responsibility. Paraprofessionals shall be trained at the school by the purchaser. (Professional training must be renewed every four years.)
Each school shall independently sign its own Purchase Agreement. A.C.E./CEE materials provided are for the exclusive use of the purchaser at the named school. A.C.E./CEE materials shall be used as Core Curriculum at all levels in the school. The purchaser shall not duplicate, copy or otherwise alter any A.C.E./CEE materials. Supplementary materials shall conform to A.C.E.’s philosophy and standards. Any changes to the curriculum must be approved by CEE in writing prior to introduction. Such an endorsement would then be attached to this Agreement.
All A.C.E. Procedures are to be used at all levels. Any desired modification must be approved, in writing, by CEE before implementation and then attached to this Agreement.
The Purchaser will schedule a School Assistance Visit every two years, or more frequently if so requested by CEE. The Purchaser shall cooperate with the nominated CEE representative/s who will visit the centre to ensure that the Purchaser is complying with this Agreement, assess current practice and provide guidance and encouragement.
All communication with CEE shall be done through the person appointed by the school for this specific purpose and will be conducted through CEE’s standard support channels and during CEE’s office support hours.
The A.C.E. and CEE logos are registered trademarks and may not be used in any form by the purchaser.
Annual renewal fees are to be paid in September of each year and are to be accompanied by up-to-date Annual School Information as requested by CEE.
All purchase invoices for curriculum supplies are to be paid before dispatch of any orders. Orders over £750 receive a further 10% discount. Payments for events are to be paid by the deadline dates set; order discounts do not apply to event payments.
This Agreement is non-transferable and must be renewed annually at the start of the academic year as outlined in point 7 above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.