This PACE contains the following:Character objective: Peaceful
Scripture: Isaiah 26:3-4
- Understand that y=xⁿ can be represented by a graph for n=2,3,...
- Understand simple gradients, + or -, large or small
- Understand that the limit of a short chord gradient is the tangent gradient
- Understand that at a given point on a curve, the tangent at that point and the curve have the same gradient
- Differentiate powers of x ; in particular y=xⁿ has the gradient of nxⁿ⁻¹
- Differentiate simple polynomials in x
- Differentiate products, quotients and functions of a function of
- Plot accurately, or sketch a curve and its tangent or normal at a point
- Use a sketch or the second derivative to distinguish maximum and minimum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.