- To describe human reproduction at the cellular level: DNA, mitosis, meiosis
- To explain the stages of prenatal development in humans: germinal, embryonic, and fetal
- To explain what genetics is and how it affects human development
- To recognize the principles of inheritance
- To briefly explain how genetics is applied in other fields (e.g. agriculture and medical research)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.