Biblical Studies 138 (Life of Christ)
In this course the student:
- Examines the historic and cultural background of the New Testament
- Studies the nature of the Gospels
- Considers the Galilean ministry of Christ
- Follows Christ’s Berean and Judean ministries
- Visualizes the triumphal entry of Christ and His final public teaching
- Witnesses the final hours of Christ with His disciples
- Studies the resurrection and post-resurrection appearances of Christ
- Gains insights that will enhance their personal walk with the Saviour
Objectives for this PACE:
- To tell about Jesus' contact with men and women outside Judea and Galilee
- To list the various views about Who Jesus was
This is an Advanced Level PACE (Level 12) and requires a Score Key.
For more in this and similar series, search Biblical Studies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.