Biblical Studies 133 (Life of Christ)
This PACE is the first in a series of 12 PACEs (133 - 144) providing an overview of the life of Christ as presented in the Bible.
In this course the student:
- Examines the historic and cultural background of the New Testament
- Studies the nature of the Gospels
- Considers the Galilean ministry of Christ
- Follows Christ’s Berean and Judean ministries
- Visualizes the triumphal entry of Christ and His final public teaching
- Witnesses the final hours of Christ with His disciples
- Studies the resurrection and post-resurrection appearances of Christ
- Gains insights that will enhance their personal walk with the Saviour
Objectives for this PACE:
- To relate the events of the life of Christ to their historical background and setting
- To distinguish between languages used in the first century and their importance to the events of Christ's life
This is an Advanced Level PACE (Level 12) and requires a Score Key.
For more in this and similar series, search Biblical Studies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.