- To understand the order of the builders who went back to Jerusalem to rebuild the temple
- To outline the chronological order of Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther
- To realise the obstacles that were necessary or unavoidable before the building was finished
- To sense the concern Ezra and Nehemiah had that God’s people be separate from the world
- To understand the three types of Hebrew poetry
- To outline the book of Job and the progression of events in that book
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.