This is the fourth in a series of 6 PACEs.
This PACE contains the following:
- Learning effective gesturing
- Recognising bad habits of posture
- Learning proper use of the lecturn
- Developing effective facial expression
- Improving eye contact
- Making gestures meaningful
- Eliminating nervous gestures
This is a General Level Elective PACE (Level 9) and requires a Score Key.
It can also be used independently by any individual wanting an introduction to public speaking.
For more in this series, search Speech.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.