This is the fifth in a series of 6 PACEs.
This PACE contains the following:
- To understand how to control the four major causes of nervousness
- To learn four ways to build poise
- To stand and sit correctly when singing
- To understand the correct way to breathe
- To name the three bodily resonators
- To know the function of bodily resonators
- To understand how to form and sing vowels
- To state and explain the four categories of consonants
- To know how to evaluate the text and tune for any song
- To know the stories behind some of our great hymns
This is a General Level Elective PACE (Level 9) and requires a Score Key.
It can also be used independently by any individual wanting an introduction to music.
For more in this series, search Music.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.