This PACE contains the following:
- Peril by Choice by James Hefley - The story of John and Elaine Beekman, missionaries to Mexico and Guatemala
- To see how linguistics is an inroad to missions
- To recognize Chipas on a world map
- To recognize Guatemala
- To list two characteristics of the Chol Indians prior to missionary involvement
- To define “Idiom” and explain its importance in linguistics
- To explain the major reason for the rapid growth of the Chol Church
- To list four obvious changes in the life of the Chols after they became Christians
- To write an essay or complete a project
This series consists of 6 PACEs and resource books. Search Missions for more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.