Terms & Conditions
Telephone & Email Policy:
If you are unable to place an order via the web shop, you can call or email the office with your order. Please note that this service is chargeable as outlined below:
- Orders for up to 10 items: £2.50
- Orders for up to 50 items: £5.00
- Orders for up to 100 items: £10.00
Charges for orders over 100 items will be made at the discretion of CEE Ltd.
Shipping times may vary according to demand. Information on current times are available on request.
Our shipping charges vary depending on the weight of goods shipped and your location. You can view an estimation of shipping costs in your shopping cart. All shipping charges will be shown at checkout, before and after confirmation of your order. (NB All prices include VAT at current ruling rate.) Unless otherwise requested, we will ship your order once all items are in stock. If you would like us to ship parts of your order to different shipping addresses, please specify this by calling 01793 783 783 (option 1) or email email@example.com after placing your order online.
If there are any items missing from the order (as detailed in your order confirmation email), please contact the Orders department at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01793 783 783 (option 1), so that we can sort this out for you.
Returns, Cancellations and Refunds Policy:
Please read the following Terms & Conditions before returning any materials for credit or refund:
- Returns Requests must be submitted to the Orders department via your online account using the RETURNS REQUESTS option and approved before sending the items back to CEE.
- Any items that are not intact or are damaged will not be refunded.
- Item must be returned for refund within 30 days from purchase date.
- CEE Ltd will not refund items purchased as parts of a set.
- Forms, certificates, flags, DVDs, CDs, computer software, stickers, stars and charts are not refundable.
- CEE Ltd will only refund postage for returns in the case of a despatch error.
- Upon request, non-refundable items submitted for a refund can be returned to the customer if postage is paid by the customer. An administration fee of £2.50 will be applicable. Customers need to contact CEE Ltd within 5 working days of being notified by CEE Ltd, to request the return of non-refundable items. Non-refundable items that are not claimed within 5 days will be disposed of at the discretion of CEE Ltd.
- Once an order has been placed changes cannot be made to the submitted order. Additional items will have to be ordered in a new separate order. In some cases the orders can then be combined (this is at the discretion of CEE Ltd, and is not a guaranteed option). A £2.50 administration fee will be charged for this service.
- Requests for items to be removed from an order will incur a £2.50 administration charge. Our orders are often dispatched on the same day, and requests for this service may not always be possible.
When you buy goods from a business, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed. You can find out more information in the Consumer Rights Act.