This PACE contains the following:
- The nature and field of geography
- Some of the interrelationships of the elements that make up the environment
- The difference between weather and climate
- Elements that make up the environment
- Man’s relationship to his environment and how he adjusts to it
- Population distribution, density, composition and trends
- The basic elements and concepts of geomatic position
- The determination of positions on the earth’s surface and their representation on maps
- The significance of geographic location and regions and regionalisation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.