In this level the student:
- Learns about systems of government, great leaders, wars, and current events affecting our world.
- Learns Biblical truths—work is of God, possessions and true prosperity are from God, stewardship, entrusting one’s life to Jesus, faithfulness and loyalty, and obedience.
- Discovers Christian leaders and missionaries in American history—John Eliot and Dr. Marcus Whitman.
- Studies early American history to present history: Early explorers, George Washington, Homestead and Railroad Acts, American Independence, Civil War and Reconstruction, Monroe Doctrine, Missionaries, Industrial Revolution, Korean, Vietnam, and Persian, American Immigration, Great Depression, Gulf Wars, World Wars I and II, Early settlements, England’s influence, American presidents
- Uses a time line.
- Reviews heroes from the Bible—Daniel and Nebuchadnezzar, Abraham and Sarah, the virtuous woman, and Solomon and his Proverbs.
- Learns states and their capitals.
- Is encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE.
Click on each PACE for a breakdown of what it covers.