In this level the student:
- Expands geography knowledge—how the Earth moves, kinds of land and water on the Earth; India, England, Africa, China, Burma, and South America.
- Learns more about maps, globes, directions, distances, latitude and longitude, and modes of transportation.
- Continues to learn about early America—colonial life, the Indians of New England, the Auca Indians, John Bunyan, Señor Coronado, and the Pilgrims.
- Discovers Christian leaders and missionaries in American history: John Wycliffe, David Brainerd, William Carey, George Mueller, David Livingstone, Hudson Taylor, Adoniram Judson, Jim Elliot
- Studies heroes from the Bible—Abraham, Isaac, Isaiah, Joseph, John the Baptist, the prodigal son, and Daniel.
- Appreciates religious freedoms in America—our churches, Christian education, and our government.
- Builds reading comprehension by reading and writing answers to questions.
- Continues to learn new vocabulary words in each PACE.
- Is encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE.
Click on each PACE for a breakdown of what it covers.