In this level the student:
- Views the wonders of the Creator as he studies the structure and function of man’s skin, skeleton, and muscles; the central nervous system; blood and circulation; nutrition and growth.
- Observes scientific proof for Creation of fish, amphibians, reptiles, and invertebrates.
- Examines mammals—their characteristics, migration, and hibernation; groups and body structure of birds; characteristics and classification of plants.
- Learns the system of scientific classification.
- Uses character stories to apply Scriptural principles to everyday situations.
Optional DVDs also provide interactive, multimedia instruction and “virtual hands-on” lab experiments. †
Click on each PACE for a breakdown of what it covers.