In this level the student:
- Explores the wonders, resources, and cycles of God’s Creation.
- Searches proofs of Creation and the Flood.
- Studies astronomy—the stars, familiar and unusual, their purpose and message, and planets of the solar system.
- Learns about the structure and measurable qualities of Earth’s atmosphere, climates, weather factors and forecasting, and the hydrosphere.
- Looks at the foundations of the world—Earth’s layers, topography and mapping of the world, soil formation and conservation, and weathering and erosion.
- Discovers Earth’s buried treasures—understanding, classifying, using, and appreciating our mineral resources.
- Is encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE.
Click on each PACE for a breakdown of what it covers.