In this level the student:
- Continues exploring the skeletal and muscular systems, different types of viruses, bacteria, algae, and fungi.
- Studies characteristics of birds and mammals and botany—the needs, conducting, and reproductive systems of plants.
- Learns about simple and complex invertebrate animals, the structure and characteristics of vertebrates, embryos, inherited traits, gene functions, and alterations.
- Studies ecology—balance and cycles of nature, biomes, effects of water and air pollution, and how pollution can be controlled.
- Increases vocabulary with the introduction of new words in each PACE.
- Is encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE and expands his ability to use each of these Godly traits in real-life situations.
Click on each PACE for a breakdown of what it covers.