In this level the student:
- Observes the faithfulness of God while learning about the solar system.
- Learns about the concept and measurement of time.
- Learns about animal and plant life cycles.
- Recalls and continues the study of God’s Creation.
- Studies Bible topics such as Jesus’ return; sin, death, and the curse; man’s freedom to choose to love and obey God.
- Read stories using new vocabulary and visual discrimination.
- Looks at geological changes after the Flood—jungles and hot lands, tundra and cold lands, volcanoes and earthquakes.
- Is encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE.
Click on each PACE for a breakdown of what it covers.