Prerequisites: Algebra I and Physical Science
In this level the student:
- Studies radiation and nuclear energy, heat energy and temperature, conduction, and convection.
- Studies electrochemistry, wave motion and sounds, the Doppler effect, and optics and optical instruments.
- Investigates states of matter—force, motion, gravity, momentum, and energy.
- Reinforces learned concepts by review.
- Learns to apply Scriptural principles to everyday situations.
Optional DVDs also provide interactive, multimedia instruction and “virtual hands-on” lab experiments. †
Click on each PACE for a breakdown of what it covers.