In this level the student:
- Adds 3-digit to 3-digit numbers, subtracts 3-digit from 3-digit numbers, and solves word problems with carrying and borrowing.
- Learns multiplication facts 1-9 with timed drills and oral drills.
- Reviews numbers in place values of 1s, 10s, and 100s; writes numbers to count on a number line; reviews and writes on charts; and learns to use picture tables to determine height.
- Reviews telling time and learns half-hour, quarter-hour, and 5-minute increments.
- Learns Roman numerals.
- Reviews measurements of weight, liquid, and length; converts inches to feet, feet to yards; reads scales in pounds; and learns the abbreviations in., ft., and yd.
- Writes ordinals first through tenth.
- Learns to divide objects or sets into halves.
Math Builder, a computerized mathematic flash card program, is also available for additional
reinforcement and drill.
Click on each PACE for a breakdown of what it covers.