Trigonometry (Level 12)
Prerequisite: Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II
This level contains the following:
Trigonometry is a six-PACE, interactive learning experience for the student. Through the use of a graphing
calculator, the student is able to solve realistic problems about our universe.
The student learns to:
- Find unknown measurements involving triangles.
- Determine the values of the trigonometric functions for any angle.
- Establish and use trigonometric identities.
- Graph trigonometric functions with and without a graphing calculator.
- Use the inverse trigonometry functions to find angle measures.
- Solve equations involving the trigonometric functions.
- Graph functions in the polar plane.
- Perform operations with complex numbers.
- Recognize how trigonometry models our world.
This course reflects the use of a TI-83 Plus or TI-84 Plus graphing calculator.
Click on each PACE for a breakdown of what it covers.