Prerequisite: Algebra I
This level contains the following:
This advanced study in algebra includes parabolas, hyperbolas, permutations, logarithms, and matrices;
operations with radicals and fractions; and solving equations. The approach is practical, helping the
student use his reasoning abilities.
The student learns to operate with:
- Real number axioms and applications.
- Radicals and complex numbers.
- Fractions and operations, equations and decimals.
- Equations—linear and graphs, quadratic solutions, relations and polynomial functions.
- Arithmetic and geometric sequences and series, and sentences with one variable.
- Multiplication of polynomials, factoring monomials, squares, groups, and open sentences.
- Computations, exponential functions, logarithms, and antilogarithms; and permutations, combinations, binomial expansions, and probability.
- Matrices and their properties, determinants of equations, and systems of equations.
Twelve DVDs reinforce this course
Click on each PACE for a breakdown of what it covers.