Responsibilities of CEE Ltd
CEE Ltd agrees to provide:
- One complete set of ACE Manuals: Administration, Procedures and Reading Programs, as well as two promotional Christian Education DVDs.
- Initial training of one staff member.
- Promotional material for use in the school’s local area.
- Educational curriculum and supplies at discount. (20% off listed price.)
- Telephone, e-mail, postal support, an Annual Assistance visit; an Annual Educators’ Conference, the annual European Student Convention, access to the International Student Convention, three In-Service Training days annually, the Schools on Track training, and access to the International Certificate of Christian Education Board (ICCE) by which our own curriculum is accredited.
Responsibilities of the Purchaser
- ACE Professional Training
The Purchaser and all full-time supervisors should complete the training course, held four times annually, prior to their appointment and taking up their duties. All accommodation, meals and travel costs for attending the course are the purchaser’s responsibility. Church leaders shall attend and complete the next available Schools on Track Course or for the staff, the full Professional Training course. Paraprofessionals shall be trained at the school by the purchaser. The Purchaser must meet all the requirements of the Professional Training in order to receive ACE materials at the current discount.
- ACE / CEE Ltd Materials
Each school shall independently sign its own Purchase Agreement. ACE/CEE materials provided are for the exclusive use of the purchaser at the named school. ACE/CEE materials shall be used as CORE Curriculum at all levels in the school. The purchaser shall not duplicate, copy or otherwise alter any ACE/CEE materials. Supplementary materials shall conform to ACE’s philosophy and standards. Any changes to the curriculum must be approved by CEE in writing prior to introduction. Such an endorsement would then be attached to this Agreement.
- ACE Procedures
All ACE Procedures are to be used at all levels. Any desired modification must be approved, in writing, by CEE Ltd before implementation and then attached to this Agreement.
- Assistance Visits
The Purchaser shall cooperate with CEE nominated personnel, who will visit the school to ensure that the Purchaser is complying with this Agreement, to encourage and to discuss the school’s requirements.
All communication with CEE shall be done through the person appointed by the school for this specific purpose.
This Agreement is non-transferable and must be renewed annually at the start of the academic year. All purchase invoices are to be paid on completion of the order, before dispatch. Orders over £750 receive a further 10% discount.
The ACE & CEE logos are registered trademarks and may not be used in any form by the purchaser.
Agreement Charges: The Fees for this Purchase Agreement are:
Initial Agreement: £450 (inc VAT)(non-repeatable unless school changes ownership)
Enrolments up to and including 30 - £300 (including VAT)
Enrolments 31 – 60 - £340
Enrolments over 60 - £460
Due from September to September pro rata